By submitting this form with your telephone number and/or email you are consenting for Cherane Pefley to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State "Do not call List".
be charged a 7%
All our are guaranteed, to be healthy and free of any pre-existing conditions at the time of sale. There is Baby and young birds on any baby or young bird, especially Golden Conures. no warranty
Thank you for submitting your information. We will be in contact with you by phone or email.
Florida exotic bird sellers FWC licensee.
QUESTIONNAIRE © Cherane Pefley-Author 2001-2010 (www.bluemacaws.com)
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. This site was developed for you
If you would like more information on a special bird please use my mail form below.
Please provide information that I may answer your questions.
Are you interested in one of my babies?
Complete this Form.
1. History of ownership of birds, years and species, breeder, rescue or/and pet owner.
2. Do you have birds in your household today? Yes No
3. Do you have other pets in the home where you will keep your new avian pet? Yes No
a. If answered, Yes, what types of pets?
b. If you answered, "Yes," to Questions #2 or #3 above, please list below names of species
4. Have you had birds die in your home or aviary? Yes No
a. Did you have a necropsy and histopathology? Yes No
b. How many birds have died in your aviary?
c. Do you have copies of these necropsy and histopathology reports? Yes No
5. Do you have an diplomat avian veterinarian? Yes No
6. Name and location of your avian vet?
7. Do you have children? Yes No
a. If yes," What are there ages?
8. Any smokers in the household? Yes No
9. What cage and environment do you plan for your Hyacinth Macaw?
10. Is someone home during most of the day? Yes No
11. Do you broker birds (have you bought birds cheap and resold them for any reasons) Yes No
12. Do you rescue birds? Yes No
a .Rescue birds from pet stores? Yes No
b. Rescue from breeders? Yes No
c. Rescue from family members? Yes No
13. Do you maintain or board any birds from others in your household? Yes No
a. If so, how many?
14. Do you have Avian certification or closed facility to the general public Yes No
15. When did you make your last bird purchased?
16. Give name of identification source (i.e. band or microchip)
17. May I get written permission from you to contact professionals for reference regarding your purchase? Yes No
18. Do you still have that bird (if not, please supply documents to what happened to that bird) Yes No
19. How many birdbreeders, birdstores , birdowners have you visited the last year?
20. When was your last aviary vet check or vet check to your facility?
21. Can I get a full report of that visit and tests? Yes No
22. Have you studied about the species your interested in purchasing? Yes No
23. Do you have an area for quarantine outside your home? Yes No
24. Are you a avian vet tech? Yes No
a. Avian Veterinarian? Yes No
b. History of working in a Aviary or Zoo environment? Yes No
c. Yes to 24.b, please give history?
25. Reason for wanting this specie?
26. Would you rewrite your will to accommodate the needs of this purchased pet, for future ownership, beyond your demise? Yes No
27. Who, other than you, shall be handling and/or caring for your new avian pet?
28. What is the name of the Avian Veterinarian you would use?
29. How much time do you plan to expend to play with, and/or train your new avian pet?
30. I shall be providing you with an dietary schedule. Shall you buy all of the required ingredients prior to the arrival of your new avian pet? Yes No
31. Who, other than yourself, at your home, shall be designated as care giver, during your absence from the residence?
32. Can you supply me with the type of carrier you have for your new additional pet bird?. Yes No
33. Have you made a plan to cover any emergency, maintenance, and general costs for your new family member?
34. Are you planning a vacation or time away from the new bird within six months after purchase? Yes No
35. Are you a United States Citizen? Yes No
34. Are you 18 years or older? Yes No
General Comments (if you need consulting, please go to a qualified avian veterinarian)